Trace PT Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy and this statement sets out how Trace PT Ltd will use and protect any information that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Data we may collect from you
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Information provided during by you during normal business to business communication
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Any correspondence that you send to us.
• Details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
• Bank details of our suppliers
• Information submitted via a social media application, such as information provided on a LinkedIn Home page
What will we do with the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your orders, manage your account and with your permission, to e-mail you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. Trace PT Ltd do not use automated decision making tools or software in any aspect of its business operations and will not share your information with any third party unless it is necessary in order to fulfil a contract or to perform a service within the framework of a contract or if you have consented to it.
If you have given us your consent, we would like to send you information about product and services we think may be of interest to you. You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, you may opt out at any time buy responding to the e-mail sent to you through the unsubscribe option or by writing to us at the address detailed below.
Security of data
All electronic data provided is stored on a physically secure server with appropriate restricted access procedures. Customer and prospective customer information is held on our CRM and accounting system, which is operated via our secure server.
Physical files and paperwork are stored within our offices with physical restrictions to accessing this data.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the address listed below.
Trace PT Ltd
404 Milton Keynes Business Centre
Tel – 03334 561156